Monday, January 22, 2007

to-day

Just got back from a little worky work-out at the gym in my apartmento complexio.


So it appears I did NOT gain as much weight as I thought I had. Apparently my damage in New Orleans did not stick to me as much as I thought it might.


Waist: 36"

Hips: 42"

Arms: 13"

Thighs: 24"


and total weight at 1pm this afternoon: 186.4 lbs (not bad, Jillian, not bad at all)


This weekend I went home for one of my best friend's 23rd birthday celebration. A few of her friends (and mine) were talking about Weight Watchers. I reminisced for a moment, knowing how awesome I did when I was hard-core WW. I lost 25 pounds. I wore a yellow bikini and looked half-way decent in it. All of the sudden, I wanted in again.


Tonight, yours truly is heading to the WW center back near where I went to college in Latham. The one by my apartment just sucks. I'm re-joining and staying for the meeting, with Chris. She is the awesomest leader I've ever had.


I've been doing pretty OK on my own. I'm watching what I eat (for the most part) and now that I'm getting into a routine, I'm going to MAKE time for the gym. I'm going to be an unstoppable force. Like for serious. Lose weight, be healthier, work full time, learn full time, long distance love and maybe, just maybe, I'll get some sleep in there.


This is Jillian, signing off. The microwave just beeped and my Weight Watchers pepperoni pizza is done-zo.


Good luck to me!

No comments: