Tuesday, January 5, 2010

down down down

Lost another .8 bringing it down to 2 lbs total in the last three weeks.
I am stoked.
I am thrilled.
I am NOT going to ruin this.
I am going to keep writing to you, those who understand my plight (P.S. BigHappyBeautiful: something is wrong with your site, I can't write to you)
I am going to keep tracking my foood/ POINTS.
I am not going to beat myself up if I slip a little.
I am going to continue writing love notes to myself, where I compliment the things I've done
RIGHT for the day (went to gym, asked for a doggy bag, made a healthier choice).

What are YOU doing right so far in the new year? I'm interested to know :-)

4 comments:

nic said...

OMG! I'm so excited for you. It's fantastic to hear you praising yourself and DAMN YOU DESERVE IT!

Marjolein said...

Yaaaay! That's great news!

Thanks for the tip, I'm going to see what's wrong.

Rockin Austin said...

Rockstar! Love that you went to the gym and stayed and rocked the workout! And WOOHOO for 2lbs gone!! I've exercised every day so far, even with our "cold" weather. (Cold being a relative thing...you know, in TX 30 degrees is COLD!)

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!