Thursday, March 25, 2010

honoring the past

I lost 2.4 lbs this week, after 2 weeks of gaining.

I feel better. My clothes fit a little better. I figured out that Thursday is going to be the best weigh-in day for me now. Why? Thursday means I have the weekend and week to get back in line. Thursday means I slip a little bit and get myself together in time. Thursday weigh-in was when I was successful back in college. When I had a partner, Amy, (my roommate and one of my best friends) to keep me in check. Thursday was with Chris, the spunky WW Leader who fell in love with Amy & I, as two chubby college girls who spiced up her meetings. Who still remembers me, from 5 years ago.

Things have changed since then. Losses, gains, issues...life. Life happened.

2 comments:

fattygetsfit said...

BHB- my e-mail is address is: jsgoldfine@yahoo.com

Marjolein said...

Check! Will write soon!