Sunday, October 4, 2009

s-u-c-c-e-s-s thats the way you spell success!

I was able to accomplish my 140 minute goal! I managed to work out 5 times this week: 4 times cardio and one time doing a CRUNCH! Bikini Body DVD. This was where I cursed at Lena and her skinny slut friends while I jiggled around in my living room at 5:40 AM. I actually surprised myself by achieving this mini-goal. It kept me focused and accountable. On Thursday I worked late and I did NOT want to go to the gym. But I did and knocked off 25 minutes from the number. I am hereby recommending this to anyone who wants to think outside the box when it comes to moviating yourself to mooooove.

I rewarded myself by going to Marshall's and buying two pairs of workout pants. I have tons of gym shorts but only two pair of appropriate pants. With the weather getting cooler I figured I deserved to treat myself to pants and not french fries.

Speaking of, I lost 1.6 lbs last week and I miss by 10 AM meeting tomorrow because I am taking my licensure exam. Might be able to catch the noon meeting but I won't push it. WISH ME LUCK!!!!

2 comments:

Marjolein said...

Good luck!

Way to go on your mini goal!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the mini-goal.

Good Luck!