Monday, February 5, 2007

aww sookie sookie

This morning I woke up and was seriously craving a cigarette. Since I haven't had one since December 29th 2006, I found this to be odd. I'm assuming it was because I've been feeling a little out of sorts lately, and I USED to depend on a hot fix of nicotine to ease my nerves.

Instead acting on the impulse, which would involve me driving down the street to a gas station and paying $5+ for a pack when I only wanted one, I put a Kashi bar in my mouth and drove to my Weight Watchers meeting.

I lost ANOTHER pound, putting me down to 184.4 lbs. If I factor in that my gym's scale told me I started at 191, but really must have been 193, then that means that I'm almost 10 pounds down from when I started! And that my friends, is good news to me.

Here are my measurements, for your viewing pleasure: (I really need to make this a uniform format, I'm always mixing up what I measure first!)

Waist: 35" (-3 since the beginning)
Hips: 41" (-1)
Thigh (left): 23" (-1)
Arms: 12" (0)
And once again, WW scale says 184.4 pounds of pure Jillian.

Since my first entry on 11/26/06 I'm down 5 inches all over my body. And 9 pounds. I have about 14 more to go until I hit that goal of 170.

I spent another $100 on food this week. Lots of veggies and lean meats. It %^*!^(@# sucks to spend that much money on food for myself. "Good food isn't cheap; And cheap food isn't good." VERY, VERY, VERY TRUE.

I'm off to clean my apartment now, and eat some cheese quesadilla with fancy 2% mexican cheese and 1 point wraps w/ salsa. Ole!

No comments: