Monday, February 19, 2007

it's funny b/c it's true


Did you know Mardi Gras translates to "Fat Tuesday"? I learned that today. And I can tell you something, this Tuesday isn't going to be fat for me. No, siree. (Deep in thought face----->)
(wow, my hair was really long back in the day)


I have special green weigh-in pants. I plan on wearing them every g-damn time I get on the scale, because when I didn't wear them last week I gained a pound. I don't care if I look like a lime. I'm going to be a skinny lime someday.

Considering this weekend should have had a lot of obstacles including but not limited to: work party on Friday, dinner at Mangia on Saturday, out drinking on Saturday night and Bomber's on Sunday afternoon. All of this SHOULD have technically sabotaged my hard work.

The office party was rough. They had all kinds of New Orleans cuisine, tons of rice and bread. Two of my favorite foods. I made myself a plate, where I put a scoop of each dish and when I filled up my plate again, it was with vegetables. I even indulged in a brownie and a cookie. Dinner at Mangia went well. We told the waiter NOT to bring a bread basket out. We shared an appetizer, our meals and then split a chocolate lava cake. The drinking went well. Because I haven't been out in so damn long, in addition to losing weight, it took a lot less to get me buzzed. I stayed away from beer for the most part. Yesterday I worked out before I went to Bombers. I ate my food and then didn't eat for the rest of the day, as I'm not sure how many points everything was.

I'm nervous about going to New Orleans and eating all of that deliciously fried food. I'm planning on packing some snacks so I don't over eat while I'm there.

Umm, so now that I've described how anal I've become about eating in public, let's get down to business, shall we???


Arms: 12"

Legs: 23" (lost that .5 again!)

Hips: 40" (and fabulous)

Waist: 34" (yes. ANOTHER inch off...bringing the total to 4" I believe)

and the scale said: 183.6 meaning that I lost 1.8 poundages!

I am very proud of my hard work over these last few months. I've lost 4.6 pounds on WW, 10 officially since I've started and 7 inches all over my b o d y.

I've been going to the gym at least twice a week and on Thursday's I do my Pilates tape on the floor of my bedroom. My calendar is getting covered in little star stickers (big ones when I have to force myself to brave the cold and work-out) I don't mean to brag (aww fuck yeah I do) but I've started to feel my hip bones sticking out a little more. Good for me :)

Next week is my birthday, and I'd definetly be happy if I lost another 2 pounds for my Monday 2/26 weigh in. Perhaps another inch or two wouldn't hurt either. Really, it would be fantastic if I woke up on my birthday 13.6 pounds lighter...but really, who are we kidding? I am hoping to reach that goal by late March, early April, so that when the weather gets warm, I'm looking hot! (LAME-O)


No comments: