Thursday, February 22, 2007

the dilemma

Today I came home and felt...really depressed. I had some stuff going on with one of my kids and the whole thing left me drained.


Needless to say, I did not feel like doing my Pilates tape. I did feel like ordering a tub of fried up chicken wings smothered in hot sauce.


Shortly thereafter, I had a serious craving for some sushi. From Ichiban. If you know me, then you know....






So...which way did I go?


Although I have 35 extra WW points for the week and have been sticking to my diet very, very strictly, I could have ordered the wings. And eaten all of them. And laughed like a maniac. HOWEVER I have less than 7 days until I turn 23, and I am trying to lose 2-3 more pounds by then, I decided to get motivated.


Not only did I FINISH my whole stupid Pilates tape with Ellen (who I yell at as I "tone" my "core" ) but I also ordered a whole lot of yummy sushi. Which I plan to eat, as I research and type a paper due next week.
Wednesday, then Friday better hurry up!





No comments: