Monday, March 12, 2007

lucky lime greens strike again.

I would like to start today's entry by admitting that I wasn't exactly being strict with myself these last 2 weeks. I haven't written a thing down since Sunday in New Orleans. I haven't been drinking as much water. Friday night I had some gin & tonics @ Kristen's. Saturday I ate all of the Japanese food that Ichicban had to offer with Jessica (hi!! i know you read this in the law school library!!) and then went out for a few at Lark Tavern and Lionheart. Aftewards, Kristen and I went through the drive-through at McDonald's and got chicken selects. What. Was. I. THINKING?!?!?!?!?!And when I got back to her house, I ate a cookie. Did I mention that I ate a ton of deep fried delicious in New Orleans? Oh yeah, that was in last entry.

With all of the damage I did, I went into the meeting today fully anticipating a gain or being even. Much to my surprise, I lost another 1.8 lbs. What? Yeah, another 2 pounds gone AND I lost about an inch off of my body. I think it was my lucky lime green pants. And the lady who weighs me in is really lucky too.

Arms: 11.5"
Legs: 23"
Waist: 34.5"
Hips: 40"
Weight: 181.8

My Pilates DVD is really doing the trick I think. I've done my new one 2 x's and I already feel a bit of a difference in my abs, thighs and bum. Right now Amy and I are planning our goal for April. By then, she will be a LIFETIME member and reached her final goal weight with a total of over 65 lbs GONE! By April 1st, I'd like to be under 180, in the 175-177 range. With St. Patty's day comming up, and a trip to Boston in the works, I'm going to have to be REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY good.

No comments: