Thursday, August 9, 2007

love/hate

I have a love-slash-hate relationship with my body lately.

There are so many things I LOOOOVEEEE about my body. I love the fact that I have a waist now. I love that I have relatively flat stomach, collar bones and a tighter butt. I love that I have more energy for EVERYTHING (and I do mean, e v e r y t h i n g) being a lot lighter. I love, love, love feeling healthy and strong.

I hate:
my boobs (would like a reduction!)
my bingo fat arms* (liposuction?)
cellulite on the backs of my thighs (can't really do much for that)

sillyjilly22 8: yeah well my arms are like bingo fat
sillyjilly22 8: im like an old lady with fat bingo arms
SkiBuni35: what are bingo arms?
sillyjilly228 : fat old lady arms
SkiBuni35: oh
SkiBuni35: bc fat old ladies like to play bingo?
sillyjilly22 8: yes.


and why the heck am I so friggin' hungry?

No comments: