Tuesday, September 18, 2007

what the?

Just finished 20 minutes of my Pilates DVD, and before that, I organized and threw out some garbage in my room. I can't find my "Waiting" movie. I am angry.

Instead of sleeping in the past two days, I've woken up an hour early in an attempt to get some exercise into my crazy schedule. Although I could totally use the sleep, I feel like I'm doing something better for myself. Now that I have a Monday-Friday week, I can just sleep in on Saturday after an exhausting week.

This weekend was productive for life, but not productive for school. Friday night, Adam came to Bomber's to meet up with my friends. I ate jerk pork tacos and drank lots of Strong Bow. I felt swollen and unhappy but it was totally worth it. Saturday, I spent the day reading text books and doing some homework. Then I headed up to Adam's house for a party he threw. I ate...pizza, wings, and someone had shrimp cocktail that I vaguely remember chowing down on. HOWEVER... I was drinking Blueberry Stoli and CRYSTAL LIGHT drink packets, so I was saving myself lots and lots and lots of calories and I think it was OK that I ate a lot. Sunday, I went home for my best friend's older sisters bridal shower. It was a lot of fun seeing people and eating really delicious food. Including....bread, chicken and amazing cake with custardy goodness.

Here is a 4 picture weekend re-cap:

SUNDAY

Me & my mama @ Adrienne's Bridal Shower

Megan (maid of honor!) & I

SATURDAY NIGHT

my signature look while my boyfriend was play fighting his buddy

we are adorable, yes?

Not to be vain, but I've been receiving a lot of compliments lately on how I look. People I haven't seen in awhile tell me how good I'm looking. It also appears that my co-workers can tell when I've lost more weight, b/c I say "no, i think i haven't" and then the next time I get on that scale...poof!

Not to be stupid, but I don't think I look any better than I have. On most days I still feel like a chubber, even 28 (29 really, if we're getting technical) pounds later. I know I see myself every day, and I know that my face has thinned out A LOT. But I still think, well, I still think I'm having some body image issues. Which is normal and OK. I'm losing in a healthy, SLOW, but healthy way. At 193 I just wanted to be 170lbs....it's funny how that stuff works!

I only have 16 more pounds to lose.
Can you believe it??!??!?!

No comments: