Sunday, November 25, 2007

1 year in review


Can you believe I've been at this for a whole YEAR?!?!

I personally cannot believe that on 11/26/06, I started a blog about being fat and wanting to lose some weight.

On the first weigh-in/measure I was:
Arms: 12"
Legs: 24"
Waist: 38"
Hips: 42"
Weight: 193 pounds

As of my last weigh in/measurements I am:
Arms: 11"
Legs: 21"
Waist: 32"
Hips: 38"
Weight: 167 (but I was down to 163 for a week, in my own defense)

Overall, I have officially lost 27 (30 damnit!) lbs and 14 inches all over my body. Wow.

* * * * * * * * * *

I have to admit that the last few weeks have been rough on my weight loss journey. I've been losing track of what I actually put into my mouth, eating bad stuff, letting my boyfriend take me out to dinner too much and not exercising NEARLY enough. Truth be told, I've been under a ton of stress with all of my school work. Plus, I ate like a slob at Thanksgiving and the rest of the weekend.

However, this will all change in the next few weeks. On December 10, I start my new position at my new job, that is over at 4:30 PM everyday and has a gym that I can use for free.

In addition to this more freed up schedule? I will be done with my semester on December 12th. I will be so bored, that there will be nothing to do but work out... or eat? Crap.

Another funny thought-- I weigh as much as I did when I met Adam in July. He brought this up last night when I commented on how fat and bloated I felt. Amazing how I felt so sexy and confident at this weight in July, compared to feeling like a cow at the same weight in November. Good thing I worked out and lifted weights today and yesterday.

I've just got to stick it out for a little while longer, get back on track and try a little harder this week. I KNOW I am capable. I just want to lose this weight already.

No comments: