Friday, November 30, 2007

GO AWAY!

This afternoon I am throwing myself a "Go Away" Party for my co-workers and myself. This will celebrate my resignation, since I've been getting the silent treatment from my supervisor. Like seriously. I have to remember that more people are happy for me being successful than angry at me for moving on. We will be at a nice bar called Appletini's and hopefully there will be lots of pictures for me to post ASAP. I will probably eat some goshdarned mozzarella sticks.

This week, A LOT of people told me it looked like I had lost weight. Work mom, some of my clients, some of their mothers and one of my classmates all said it looked like I had slimmed down a bit this week. Of course I said thank you, but I didn't see it. I replied that I had gained 3-4 pounds in the last 2 weeks.

Welp, my slump is over. This week I brought sexy back. Err, I mean, I lost 1.6 lbs. I'm back down to an even and honest 166. I feel better for working hard this week and not losing myself.

What feels even greater? When I texted Adam this morning to tell him I lost weight this week, he wrote back "I could tell."

No comments: