Saturday, December 15, 2007

oh well

live or DIEt

This week I gained back a pound and I think I'm OK with it. Aside from the fact that I was really good all week, as my new job only gives half an hour lunch break and I brought my own lunch everyday. I also move around A LOT more than I did at the old place. The bathroom is down the hall, as is the kitchen and the cars we use are about a block away. I ate reasonably healthy all week, I didn't over do it at my multi-cultural counseling celebration. I think the gain happened because I had a lot of salt on Thursday and Adam took me out to dinner on Thursday.

Did I mention I quit smoking...again??? Well, I did. I quit and I'm doing well so far. I hope this time is for real.

This was one of those weeks where I thought I did well and I ended up gaining. I think my body L I K E S being the 160's. I haven't dropped from the 164 range since, well, I'm not sure when it happened exactly but I've been maintaining this weight for months now. If I don't get below 160 by the new year, people will die. OK, not really, but I'm trying to prove a point or something. Also, I'm very bored with no school work to do. Maybe I'll go work out or water color paint. Probably end doing both.

This week I resolve to lose at least a pound again and to exercise 4 times before Friday so I look nice in pictures.

No comments: