Saturday, April 26, 2008

cowabunga...dude

Workaholism is tiring but well worth the ability to spend $100 on cute clothes/shoes at Target. I am in dire need of summer clothes that FIT. So I picked up a few dress shirts, 2 pairs of shoes, a pair of black leggings, a pair of plaid dress shorts and a purple sweatshirt hoodie thing. I am officially a medium in clothes and a 10 in pants with no overhang. Too bad I am spending this evening chasing around kids in a foster care residence, probably wearing jeans and a beat up t-shirt to do this.

Also- I attempted to look at two-piece bathing suits but I'm still chicken. I don't know if I should bother or just get a nice one piece. The Victoria's Ssecret catalog has some nice bathing suits, Miracle bra tops and full coverage bottoms. I just don't know if I feel like spending dough on a suit I'm not sure will look good on me...or if I should go for it. I've seen women in far worse shape wearing bikinis with confidence, and I should probably try getting some confidence in how I look wearing next to nothing?!?!

I'm up .4 this week, no biggie. Still under 160. Losing 7 pounds in a month is alright by me, if it means I have to go up a fourth of a pound for one week. No complaints here. Life is good.

Time to make lunch before working 3-11 pm. I wish I didn't have 3 term papers to write up :-(

1 comment:

K-RiS said...

Congrats on being under 160, good for you! I say buy the hottest bikini you can find (regardless of how it fits now) hang it somewhere you'll see it everyday and that'll be added motivation right there!