Thursday, April 3, 2008

shrinkage

Down another .6 lbs bringing the grand total to:

160.2 lbs

32.8 pounds gone
12.2 pounds to go

I did the Wendie Plan thing all week and I loved it. I was able to mix up my days and feel good about my choices. Monday night, I got to eat a pizza roll and 3 girl scout samoa cookies after eating regularly throughout the day. Having a few days to plan overages on my points made me feel more in control then having to do the same 22 everyday. I also had a reunion with my measuring spoons. I measured salad dressing, peanut butter and other condiments.

I'm friggin' exhausted. Last night my friend Michelle came over and I polished off half a bottle of white wine, after making a delicious dinner for us in my NEW apartmento. Then I got philosophical and talked about being adults, stress, etc.

Effective 4/2/408, I'm currently signed up for: one full-time job, one part-time job and full-time graduate studies. I hope I hear back from the internship I interviewed for, so I can figure out life after August. I have a plan set up. I hope it works.

I can't wait to see my best friend Alexis. She's been a huge support to me as I've lost this weight (and in general). I also want to rub her belly, full of baby Evelyn.

2 comments:

Mama said...

12 lbs to go?? Outstanding!!

Mama said...

and a half a bottle of wine? you are in control girl