Friday, March 28, 2008

big time loser

I lost a total of 4.2 lbs this week and I officially weigh:

160.8 lbs!

wowowowowowow owowowowowow wowowowowow owowowowowowow wowowowowow owowowowowowow wowowowowowowowowow wowow wowowowow owowowowo wowowow owowowowowowowowowowowowieeeeeeee

I don't know how the heck I managed that.
Stress+wendie plan+ exercise= big time loser (that's me)

Errr, um, and did you know that your stomach is actually only about the size of your fist? Pretty scary to think about how much food we put away at a meal, isnt it?

1 comment:

Rachel said...

4.2 lbs??!! That's awesome! I am STRUGGLING to lose 15 pounds, and not being very successful. I am pretty good at keeping up with exercise part, it's just the eating part that I fail at. Anyway, hope things are good with you, haven't seen/talked to you in foreverrr.

Much love.