Sunday, March 16, 2008

well, yes

Lost a whopping .2 of a pound...la dee friggin daaa

I'm not so enthusiastic about WW this weekend. I want to eat a lot, whenever I feel like it, and not worry about points or pounds or portion control.

Friday night, I forced Adam to stay IN for dinner and he cooked steak for us. I still ate like a slob ALL DAMN DAY on Friday. Saturday, we went out with my mama to The Pizzeria (yum) and I ate only a little of my dinner and filled up on salad and french onion soup. Tonight is my friend Tanya's 26th birthday and I'm going to Koto's (Japanese Hibachi steakhouse) to celebrate.

I want to throw in the towel on this week and not try hard. I wish I was just down 2.4 lbs so I could be 160 even. BUT, I would never forgive myself if I didn't at least try to make this week work. No use in breaking the 11 other eggs if 1 is already broken. Right? Right.

OK, OK, I'm going to the gym now. I promise to lift weights for at least 1/2 hr as the absolute minimum. Thank you for holding me accountable...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.