Thursday, May 15, 2008

onehundredfiftysevenpointeightpounds

Saturday, I did half hour of Pilates. Sunday, I ran/walked with weights on my wrists. Monday, I did some ab stuff and 10 mins of Pilates. Tuesday, I did a yoga class for an hour in Albany. Thursday, I went to Weight Watchers and lost 1 pound since last weigh in.

Total poundage: 157.8 lbs
9 more to go and I'm at GOOOOOAAAAAALLLLLLLL!

This week I ate. I drank. And I lost. I made it a point to get exercise in (I'm not in classes anymore till August AND I got a 4.0 for the semester!) 4 x's this week. And just now, I treated myself to a DD chocolate glaze donut with some peanut butter frosting. Maybe I'll have 1 more for good measure. And not eat for the rest of the day ;-) I actually have a Community Action Day luncheon to go to today and I'm hoping I dont like any of what they're serving.

Also- thank you to my old friend Kerrissa for giving me leads on two new workouts. I am planning to investigate these further and see how they work for me :-)

Also, also- my current BMI is 26 which means:
Overweight

When I started, my BMI was 32 which means:
Obese
You are above the BMI range of 20-25 considered to be healthy for your height and weight. Losing weight may reduce your risk of health issues such as diabetes and heart disease. It may also help your overall health, well-being, and improve your energy level.

No comments: