Thursday, May 29, 2008

oopsey doopsey

I will start this entry by sharing that "Balls of Fury" is by far the worst movie I have ever seen. Adam and I watched it last night and thank g-d I didn't buy it myself. We had Mr. Subb for dinner; me a turkey/swiss mini sub loaded with veggies and a baggie of baked lays....Adam an italian mix foot long with potato nugget things. I hate that jerk sometimes.

So last week, I went to the weigh in and I clocked in at 160.4 and was up 2 lbs. I ate a giant newborn sized black & white cookie last Thursday during the daytime and regretted it sorely once I stepped on the scale.

This week I am happy to report that I am down 1 lb. and weigh 159.5 and survived Memorial Day. Hopefully I will be down 11 lbs. by July 4th, which is my new goal deadline, and doing goal deadlines never works for me so we'll all pray for the best.

No comments: