Sunday, May 11, 2008

two for the price of one!

EVERYONE who eats microwavable meals should at least glance at this article entitled "WHAT'S IN FROZEN DINNERS?" courtesy of Women's Health Magazine's May 2008 issue. I am subscribing to this magazine ASAP!

Some of the chemicals used to prepare our delicious Weight Watchers Smart Ones or Lean Cuisine Paninis have the same chemicals found in condom lube, explosives and antifreeze! Yuck. Yuck. Double yuck.

It makes me re-think quickie meals of microwaved food. I know that eating things you can't pronounce is bad for you. But I'm going to just make myself a peanut butter sandwich when I'm crunched for time...AFTER I finish the Lean Cuisine Panini's I bought from BJ's this morning.

Also, I would like to declare my undying love for Smucker's Creamy All-Natural Peanut Butter. NOTHING compares to it. I tried Skippy's version of natural and it was gross. I got two giant containers of Smucker's today at BJ's as well.

HAPPY EATING!

No comments: