Friday, January 11, 2008

gone skiing

In just a few short moments (or whenever Adam gets here) we are going to Vermont for a nice weekend get-a-way with some friends of mine from college.

Vermont weekend get-a-way = skiing. Which I have NEVER done. So, umm, wish me luck. This is my last weekend of pure freedom before school begins on Monday. For the next 15-16 weeks. I will enjoy every last minute of this stupid weekend even if I die or break a leg in the process. AND I will not cry if I die or break a limb. I will smile. Yes.

And...my week of working out every single day EXCEPT Wednesday proved to be effective. I'm down another 1.6 pounds and now I weigh 163.8 lbs (yes Alexis, I am finally motivated!) and I've lost some minor inchage on my body.

My motivation can be described in an analogy about cleaning toilets. Here goes:

Getting re-motivated to lose weight is similar to how someone doesn't clean the toilet as often as needed. It gets dirty, time goes by. It gets cruddy and skanky. Finally, you get pissy and you clean it up. Just like how I was gaining weight (dirt/grit accumulating) and instead of sitting there and letting it happen, I cleaned it up (started eating RIGHT and exercising) and got rid of the shit on my own terms.

I don't care if that makes sense to you. I get it. Also- I plan on behaving this weekend. If that fails, at least I'll be exercising when I crack my tail bone skiing.

Cumulative Stats since November 06':
POUNDS LOST: 29.2
POUNDS LEFT TO GET RID OF: 15.8
INCHES LOST: 15 +
GOAL WEIGHT: 148

No comments: