Thursday, February 7, 2008

never ever

Summer of 2006...


I found this beauty on my friend's facebook. I can't believe she is posting fat baby pictures of me. If I didn't like her, I would strangle her. To the death.

I weigh in tomorrow morning. Not sure how the week went. I think I did well, but I didn't get to exercise and I was kind of bad on Stupidbowl Sunday.

However, I have one thing in my favor. My co-worker Lisa. When Lisa (who is also doing WW) loses weight, I end up losing weight. This week she was down a pound. If this is more than a coincidence, that means that I will lighter tomorrow morning. I am trying to be optimistic.

My weight is about the only thing I am optimistic about. And my new apartment in Cohoes. I still hate my job. I am despising grad school , not so much for the learning and assignments but for the sheer inconveniences of dreaded internship. I realize I will never be happy with what I've got and will always worry about what's going to happen next. Ahh, this soo too shall pass. I just can't wait until everything settles down...

No comments: