Sunday, February 17, 2008

untitled

PMS + smoking cessation (yes, again) = poor adam

I
've been to the gym for the last 2 days in a row, for serious cardio on the treadmill. I've also been mixing in heavy lifting of boxes up & down steps, in & out of my car from this apartment to the new one. In addition to gym time and a brief stint as a mover, I've done some housework. Vacuuming and taking 10 trips from the bed to the dresser and closet to put away laundry, while I dance around, is good exercise for me too.

I feel guilty for not weighing in this week. I've also taken to eating a snack in the middle of the night again. Yes folks, I've been hiding a secret from you. I have a little issue with nighttime eating, mostly because I wake up to pee so damn much. I usually only have a bite or a handful of something out of a bag. Last night, I actually made myself a mug of cereal and milk. Hmmmmm.

I'm fully awake when this happens, so I know it's not a sleep disorder. I DO count whatever I've consumed towards my POINTS for the next day. Let's blame this on not-smoking and being anxious/excited/having feelings. Then let's never talk about it again...

No comments: