Wednesday, February 20, 2008

"nothing tastes as good as being skinny feels. "

I have been RAVENOUS this past week, not so sure why. So hungry it hurts, all day. Then I get home from work and I'm not interested in eating. But I eat. Healthy-ish.

Although I don't eat fast food, I wanted to share how good I was tonight at dinner and how it compares to what I could have/wanted to eat all day. Ready?

Instead of:
  • McDonald's medium fries= 8
  • McDonald's double cheeseburger=11
  • Medium regular soda= 6
  • TOTAL POINTS: 25 (I only get 22-23 per day)
I had:
  • Turkey Burger (99% fat free meats)= 5
  • French fries (15, baked)= 4
  • 1 Slice Alpine Lace Light Swiss cheese= 1
  • WW roll=2
  • Green & wax beans w/ baby carrots in "I can't believe it's not butter" and garlic= 1
  • TOTAL POINTS: 13
So I ate a point or two over for the day, but I also went to the gym this evening after work. And lifted. I've also been taking self-timer shots of myself in a sports bra & shorts to show you. But I'm nervous. So you can't see yet.


But you can see this one---->

No comments: