Wednesday, May 30, 2007

viral gastroenteritis

I'm currently in the process of recovering from a bout of viral gastroenteritis. Luckily, I didn't get the kind where I poop and puke until I'm more dehydrated than a 70 year old woman who chain smokes and sits in the tanning bed for 3 hours.

I got the version where my has stomach swelled up like I was 6 months pregnant (I now know what that's gonna look like THANKYOUVERYMUCH) and my glands are the size of golf balls in my neck, causing me to have a double chin. My joints are achy, so much that I have a hard time getting up and down from the toilet. I've been sitting at this comp for an extended period of time, but only because I know how it will feel when I try to stand up.

I haven't been to work and tonight I'm skipping class. I HATE missing work and school to be sick. I have a doctor's note to be excused from class due to illness. And I'm missing a quiz tonight. I have to get to work tomorrow, it's mandatory. I think I'm going to lay down and take another nap. Maybe something good will be on TV. Probably not.

Funny, I wanted to lose a pound this week to hit 10% goal but I didn't want it to be like this.

<3<3<3<3<3

No comments: