Sunday, June 29, 2008

dead flies everywheres

My apartment has a little pest problem at the moment. HUNDREDS and I mean that literally, of shit flies have found their way into my happy home. This weekend was very emotional for me. I keep a clean house. How could I have hordes of flies buzzing around in my bedroom, my living room? I felt dirrrrty. And angry. Needless to say, it's the Hudson River and the shitty windows that have allowed the infestation. Adam and I got insect bombs and now I have tons of DEAD flies on the floor in all the rooms. I am going to sleep in the living room for now and hope that someone upstairs will show mercy on me soon.

In other news, I was completely and utterly off track the whole weekend. I haven't exercised or eaten anything remotely close to healthy since Thursday evening. I had lots of socializing, and I gave into every temptation. And you know what? I don't feel good at all. I want to throw up a little. I feel swollen and nasty. It feels almost like I forced myself to overdose and serve as a reminder of how it feels to eat a gross amount of food and not move at all. It is really not worth it (ok, the pecan pie at lunch today was worth it) but the rest was totally not worth it. I will pay dearly for this lesson in binge eating.

Time to sweep up theeeee dead flie carcasses.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just stopping in.
saying hello.
cheering you rightbackontrack.
one weekend SO wont make or break you----so starting today drink the proverbial sh**load of water (*wink*) and get yer food and exercise on track!

xo xo,

Suzy Sunshine