Wednesday, June 25, 2008

tears

I lost 36 pounds and it's taken me a year and a half. The last few weeks, the weight gain has creeped up on me and I'm up 4-5 lbs. I even re-joined the gym, I've been exercising every day (weight, cardio, pilates, walks, swimming) you name it, I'm doing it. YOU SAW MY CHART!!!! I'm trying to eat healthy and I've really made progress on the types of food I'm choosing, not just the portions.

I just started BC pills again, so I don't know if I'm retaining water or not? I'm just really frustrated right now. Usually, I would take the gain hard and binge on something icky and start fresh tomorrow. I'm not even interested in that, I just want to stop paying for WW and reach my goal...

I think I'm leaking from the eyes a little bit. I wanted so badly to be 155 by July 3rd and I feel like I've been trying so hard. I am going to re-evaluate things and figure out where I'm going wrong. And then try to go the right way...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey, if you have an question I mightcould help with email me!

Id love to use em ANONYMOUSLY if you want as a viewer mail as Im confident you're not alone in ANYTHING youd wanna ask.

have a great weekend,

Miz.