Thursday, June 12, 2008

eating my feelings

I gained a pound this week.
No, I am not happy.
I am overwhelmed with emotion.
I thought I did a good job this week.
Thought wrong.

I joined a gym, ABC Fitness to be exact. I got a summer student special deal type thing. The gym itself is small, but clean and it's open 24/7. It has air conditioning. So if I get really hot in my apartment, I can spend the day working out. Maybe I will go back there now after I'm done writing this blog? Probably I will go for a quick run outside while the weather isn't scorching.

I now see that if I don't exercise 3-4 times a week, I gain weight. I also feel frustrated because I should be LOSING weight. This should be EASY for me now. Instead, I'm going backwards after coming so far forwards.

After joining the gym, I went to Bambino's Pizza near my house to get a slice or two. They weren't making individual slices anymore so....I drove to McDonald's. I ordered a crispy chicken southwestern salad (they gave me grilled) and french fries.

I am going to TRY to get down to 155 lbs by 7/3/08...hopefully I can lose 5 lbs in 3 weeks. I want my next tattoo and I can't get it until I am down to 155.

OK, no more procrastination. Time to put another sticker on my calendar and go for a walk outside.

No comments: