Wednesday, July 23, 2008

a.m. randomness

  • The last time I weighed 170 lbs was 7/16/07, and so I've maintained being under that for over a year now.
  • Since I've been eating healthier(?), my hair has been growing a LOT quicker than it used to
  • That being said, my gastrointestinal system has also been improving and I'm always afraid that I'm going to drop a deuce on the elliptical machine and everyone will see
  • Monday, I split a heaping plate of turkey chili nachos with an ex-Army drill sergeant (read: 6 foot something, over 250 lbs) and I gave him a run for his money. Then I went to the gym and worked out for an HOUR. Although I know that didn't undo the nachos, it was nice to try
  • This morning, I was SUPPOSED to go to the gym early b/c I have a staff meeting at job #2 and I'm going up to see my boyfriend tonight (he lives 45 mins away) and I totally slept through it.
  • I enjoy a scoop of peanut butter in my oatmeal

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

and today?

gym?

still sleeping?

inquiring minds wanna know....

Kim Ayres said...

It's interesting what you say about your hair. I've been banging on for years (to anyone who would listen) that food is not just fuel, but health too :)

Anyway, just wanted to say thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog