Wednesday, July 2, 2008

toughen up girl

Day # 3 of serious re -commitment to 22 POINTS a day.

The hunger pains throb in my belly and I am now aware of how badly I had been cheating for the last few weeks. Again, I got cocky and didn't do my job of trying hard enough. Now I feel like a drug addict detoxing off of some chemical madness. I have sweats, I'm irritable, lethargic and all over cranky. Wowsa. It don't feel pretty. I *still* went to the gym and lifted some weights and did 15 minutes on the elliptical despite feeling brutal.

In other news, I have another bag of clothing to get rid of. "Fat clothes," if you will. I am giving this large bag of clothing to my place of employment, to our Interview Outfitters program. By donating my nice fat clothes, I am helping someone get some pieces worthy of an interview or even just some free clothing. Last time I lost weight (2005-2006) I kept all of my fat clothes. Then I was able to wear them again. And promptly grew out of them into a size 14 when I gained it all back. I think I was secretly holding on to these clothes in case I got fat again. No more. I won't allow it. I REFUSE to increase a pants size if I have to go out and buy new ones. Especially if I'm going to be unemployed come September, when internship and full time grad school classes will rule my life. I am also putting myself on a $50 a week food budget. No more than that EVER.

Next Monday, July 7th will be weigh in day and every Monday thereafter. This will ensure behaving during the weekend, as I was very successful at Monday weigh ins last year.

Food log:
2 Whole Grain Waffles (3 pts)
1 c skim milk (2 pts)
1 shmear of nutella (1 pt?)
1 Kozy Shack Apple Strudel Snack cup (1 pt)
1 fiber one bar (2 pts)
1/2 c. rice (2 pts)
curried veggies (1 pt?)
2 pieces of chicken (5 pts)
4 oz of mahi mahi (2 pts)
1 c shrimp (2pts)
veggies!
Water water water and...water

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

checking in on you.
loving the new look and the new plan!

Miz.