I spent the afternoon after work at the Verizon store, because I lost my cell phone and needed a replacement immediately. Plus, my eyes have black and red bags underneath them as an adverse reaction to my antibiotics. Today, I looked like a zombie woman in dress clothes. Dress clothes in which I am officially 1.2 pounds less than last Monday, making me:
and relieved that I have about 10 pounds left to lose.
and about 3.2 pounds until tattoo time.
Tonight, I am celebrating weight loss with Mushroom & Herb Couscous, Garlic Chipolte Salmon and a big salad for dinner. I went to the gym after weigh in (I should start staying for meetings) and worked out a little bit, but nothing major.
I found my cell this morning when my wake up alarm went off....in a shoe, in my closet.
Oh...and here is my list of non-148 lbs goals that I decided to think about after reading MizFit. I am SOOOO darn focused on reaching that number, that I have forgotten OTHER goals to strive for on my journey. So here they is, in no particular order:
- gradually find the time (and energy) to stay on a cardio machine for an hour
- attempt to lose more inches all over the body, as this has hit plateau
- in addition to #2, maybe even try to get into the single digits of clothing! (i'm a 10-12 right now and it would feel AMAZING to get into an 8...haven't been there since 7th grade)
- switch to Core on Weight Watchers for at least 1 week (more about this for next post)
- hit 155 and get that stupid tattoo i've been talking about forever
- ______________________________ i'll figure this one out later.