Effective Monday 8/25/08 my life will look like this:
- 40 hrs a week of my current case management social work job, working with inner city pregnant and/or parenting and/or at risk youth ages 14-21 (oy vey!!)
- 20 hrs a week of internship at Conifer Park rehab hospital, where I will be counseling adult men in the detoxification unit
- 3 night classes of graduate school (7-10 p)
- 1 per diem job as a family care worker in a residence house with pregnant teens (who have a range of mental illness and/or are juvenile delinquents
- 1 comprehensive exam on 9/27/08 that will be testing me on the first 30 credits of my masters in mental health counseling
- Commuting to all of my commitments (because that eats up time too!)
Now that I'm certain of employment, I can go buy some new clothes. I've given a LOT away and I have always been a sucker for new school outfits. I haven't bought new clothes in FOREVER.
On that note? its beautiful out and me & Bruno are going to the gym. Working tonight with the pregnant girls. Laundry tomorrow. Shopping tomorrow too. Oooh la la.